Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I need to replace the fuel priming bulb on a model 3214.

I need to replace...

I need to replace the fuel priming bulb on a model 3214. Where can I purchase the part?

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just recently.

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

If I need special tools...yes!

11/19/2017
Wayne, Engine Rebuilder

Hi I'm Wayne

I will be assisting you with this issue today

what is the make ,Please

McCulloch 3214

Hi

Thank you for the response

give me a bit to look up the part number

Okay

Hi

ok click here for the part just need a screw driver

to pry it out , pull the 2 hose off,install on new on

and just snaps back in

I hope this helps you

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Wayne, Engine Rebuilder