Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

The part under the engine that catches the belt is not

The part under the...

The part under the engine that catches the belt is not spinning

Mechanic's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old the engine is? And has it done anything like this in the past?

8 years old never did this it before

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes if I can

11/19/2017
JohnF2015
JohnF2015, Technician

Hi, my name is***** will be assisting you.

Can you provide brand name, model and serial number from you machine so that I can better assist you?

Which belt is not spinning, the mower deck belt or the transmission drive belt?

JohnF2015
JohnF2015, Technician
The part under the motor is not spinning it's a yard machine 21 showroom 42"
Phone call session started

I have tried three times now to connect with you by phone but every time the phone will ring one time and then disconnect.

I am going to attempt the phone call again and see what happens.

I just tried again with the same results. Phone rings one time on my end and then disconnects.

I just left you a voice mail, you can give me a call back if you would like.

Do you have the model and serial number from under the seat of the machine? It will make it easier for me to provide you with correct information for your machine.

Thank you for calling me back. I hope that the information that I have provided for you proves to be helpful and that you are able to solve your issue and get the machine back in operation again.

Thank you for choosing to use our services.