Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

My wayne dalton garage door with an idrive system is not…

Customer Question
My wayne dalton garage...

My wayne dalton garage door with an idrive system is not balance. how could I manually close the door down?

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

It just happen a few minutes ago.

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I just want to manually close the garage door for the night and get a contractor on Monday.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The cable on the right shaft is tighter than the other side.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Small Engine
11/19/2017
Technician: Engine Tech, Engine Technician replied 8 months ago
Engine Tech
Engine Tech, Engine Technician

Hello, one minute while I get some information together. Note it takes time to type so please be patient.

You should see a manual pull handle like this to pull down in this position to manually open and close it.

CLICK HERE PIC

All I ask is please select the 5 STAR rating at the top of your page before leaving otherwise I receive ZERO credit for assisting you. Thanks and you can come back anytime for free followup questions.

Thankk you

No problem at all!