Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

How do I get the program from Spanish to english. I ha an…

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get the program from Spanish to english

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I ha an electrician put it in thurs and some how he got it in the Spanish program

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, what I read is to disconnect the batt , batt charging wire and pull the 7.5 amp fuse to start over

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?

The generator runs and works okay, just setting up the schedule for the weekly, bi-weekly or monthly start up is where it went to spanish

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I just don't know what it is asking to do the set up for schedule start ups to charge the batt

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Small Engine
11/18/2017
Technician: Hank F., Technician replied 8 months ago
Hank F.
Hank F., Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am going to assist you with this.

It really helps to know what you are working on. What type of equipment is this?

Brand?

Model number?

Serial number?