Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Small Engine

Which line coming out of thank goes where? two lines come

which line coming out of...
which line coming out of thank goes where ? two lines come out top to where? I think it goes to carb.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: lines all wen to pieces when I opened the saw up because it was leaking gas inside.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes I hve saw apart and new lines inserted into the tank
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: just witch line goes to carb and witch to primer on side
11/18/2017
Wayne, Engine Rebuilder

Hi I'm Wayne

I will be assisting you with this issue today

1 lines goes to primer pump, from primer to carb

then a line from carb goes to the tank for return fuel

I hope this helps you

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
does it mater which line

HI

Thank you for the response

no does not matter

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
THANKS FOR YOUR HELP, YOU HAVE DONE VERY WELL !!

You are welcome,

Please remember to rate my answer so I get credit for the question

Wayne, Engine Rebuilder
Wayne, Engine Rebuilder