Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have 3184 cub cadet hyd deck lift leaking at top piston…

Customer Question
I have 3184 cub...

I have 3184 cub cadet hyd deck lift leaking at top piston that goes up and down when lifting and lower mower deck

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make and model of the mower? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Cub cadet 10 yr old ch18s

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Maybe

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

How do you disconnect hyd lines

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Small Engine
11/18/2017
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 8 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Let me take a quick look at the 3184.

Where do you want to remove lines from? At cylinder or at control valve. At control valve, the lines are held in to valve with a plate. The plate has two bolts in it, that hold the lines into the valve block. to remove the lines from cylinder, the hoses have to be unscrewed, and hoses may have to be off the valve block, it there is no swivel end on the hoses.

Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 7 months ago

I see question is still open?