Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Small Engine

I have a simplicity electric start snow blower, but I cannot

find the instructions and need...
I have a simplicity electric start snow blower, but I cannot find the instructions and need to know if I need to add oil. Not sure if its a 2-stage or not, but has a place for checking and adding oil.
JA: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?
Customer: I'm a 76 year old livinging alone female and am not sure where the shut off valve is and does not have fuel in at this time.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Probably, although my neighbor did it all the last winter, however, he is elderly and has medical problems, but insists that he will do my driveway. However, should he get sick, I want to be ready with my snowblower.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No, I looked for my instruction book, but cannot find where I put it.
11/18/2017
Wayne, Engine Rebuilder

Hi I'm Wayne

I will be assisting you with this issue today

if you have a place to check oil

then yes fill it, if has a dip stick, fill to full mark

if no dipstick just a plug, fill to the top of the of the plug

I hope this helps you

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Wayne, Engine Rebuilder
Wayne, Engine Rebuilder