Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

The cargo bed will not lower/raise with hydraulics. The pump…

Customer Question
The cargo bed will not...
The cargo bed will not lower/raise with hydraulics. The pump is running, but no movement. In float position I can raise it, but it is difficult. Used it just a week ago and it worked OK.
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Small Engine
11/18/2017
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 9 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

If you go direct to the cylinder hoses, do you have flow from the pump? If you do, remove one hose on the cylinder and pressure the opposite hose, to see if the oil is bypassing in the cylinder

Will check that in a.m.

OK> I will check back.