Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Started mower & went to exit garage & the left wheel will…

Customer Question
Started mower & went...

Started mower & went to exit garage & the left wheel will only go to the left it won't go staraight to get it out of the garage. the right wheel works fine

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Not really but was wondering if this is something i could do

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I'm female! lol with no mechanic experience

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Small Engine
11/17/2017
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 8 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Make & Model number of the mower? Z turn? Look at the release levers that let mower roll. the one side may be pulled.

Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 7 months ago

I see question is still open?