Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I need to talk to a tech about my generator. Model 020336…

Customer Question
I need to talk...

I need to talk to a tech about my generator

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make and model of the generator? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Model 020336 20kw

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

We need to know if the testing for the generator can be changed to once a month and the time cut to 15.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No we could change the program ourseves you think

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Small Engine
11/16/2017
Technician: JohnF2015, Technician replied 8 months ago
JohnF2015
JohnF2015, Technician

Hi, my name is***** will be assisting you.

Can you verify the model number for me as well as provide the serial number from the machine so that I can better assist you with this issue?

I am having trouble finding any reference to model number that you have listed, the serial number will help me to make certain that I am providing the correct information for your machine.

model number 020336 serial number(###) ###-####20kw Briggs and Stratton full house Generator
Technician: Hank F., Technician replied 8 months ago
Hank F.
Hank F., Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am going to assist you with this.

There is no way to change the frequency or duration of the automatic exercise. It will run once a week for 20 minutes.

The only thing you can change is the day and the time that the unit exercises.

Technician: Hank F., Technician replied 7 months ago

Was this what you wanted to know?