Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Actually i have a question about my self propelled lawn

Customer Question
Actually i have a...

Actually i have a question about my self propelled lawn mower. The drive no longer works

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make and model of the mower? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

4 years old

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If i can craftsman platinum AWD model###-##-####

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The self propelled drive just stopped working while i was mowing

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Small Engine
11/15/2017
Technician: JON, Small Engine Technician replied 8 months ago
JON
JON, Small Engine Technician

Hi, my name is***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible. I will return in under 5 minutes

FIRST THING TO CHECK IS THE DRIVE BELT. MAKE SURE IT IS NOT BROKEN, AND IS AROUND BOTH OF THE PULLEYS. SHOULD BE AROUND THE PULLEY ON THE CRANKSHAFT AND THE PULLEY ON THE TRANSMISSION. IF BELT IS BROKEN, IT WILL NEED REPLACED. IF IT IS OFF THE PULLEYS, IT MAY BE ABLE TO BE RE INSTALLED, BUT MAY NEED REPALCED ALSO. LET ME KNOW AND WE CAN CONTINUE FROM THERE IF NEED BE.

Let me know if you need anything else as I am here for you. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to do my BEST, ***** ***** ratings help me to achieve this. 5 STAR RATING IS MY GOAL AND WHAT I STRIVE FOR

Let me know if you need anything else as I am here for you.
Please remember to rate me as I strive to do my best and your rating helps me to achieve this