Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

This is a recurring problem. click click click. Been here…

Customer Question
This is a recurring...

This is a recurring problem. click click click. Been here before with starting this thing. Battery is good and charged

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?

Both

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Wouldn't start when I first picked it up. They fixed it, then a month later same thing. They said something like the starter was stuck engaged. Here we go again.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Small Engine
11/15/2017
Technician: JON, Small Engine Technician replied 8 months ago
JON
JON, Small Engine Technician

Hi, my name is***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible. I will return in under 5 minutes

Follow the reD wire from the battery to the starter solenoid. try jumping the solenoid by placing a screw driver on both poles together and see if machine will turn over. Make sure to engage parking brake and have key turned on. If it turns over, the solenoid is bad.

Let me know if you need anything else as I am here for you. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to do my BEST, ***** ***** ratings help me to achieve this. 5 STAR RATING IS MY GOAL AND WHAT I STRIVE FOR

Let me know if you need anything else as I am here for you.
Please remember to rate me as I strive to do my best and your rating helps me to achieve this

I see question is still opened and unrated. Let me know if you need anything else as I am here for you.
Please remember to rate me as I strive to do my best and your rating helps me to achieve this​