Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I just purchased a worx electrical blower and mulcher. I…

Customer Question
I just purchased a...

I just purchased a worx electrical blower and mulcher. I can't figure out how to attach the bag. I think I have done something already ok, but I can't get that bag on. My name is Doug *******, Rosemount Mn

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just took it out of the box this am and blew some leaves but can't get the bag on.

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Are there two pieces for the blower apparatus. or does one of them supposed to protrood from the machine

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Small Engine
11/15/2017
Technician: JON, Small Engine Technician replied 8 months ago
JON
JON, Small Engine Technician

Hi, my name is***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible. I will return in under 5 minutes

WHAT IS THE MODEL NUMBER OF THE MACHINE THAT YOU HAVE?