Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I am trying to obtain an Impeller for a Craftsman Snowblower…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to obtain an Impeller for a Craftsman Snowblower Model # C950 525 460 same as Briggs and Stratton Model #(###) ###-####00. Part # 71(###) ###-####P?

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

First occasion I have ordered and paid for this part at Sears in July and followup is no longer available.

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes the Snowblower is apart waiting to get the part.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I am aware if I can purchase the part I would like to use the machine this winter.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Small Engine
11/15/2017
Technician: JON, Small Engine Technician replied 8 months ago
JON
JON, Small Engine Technician

Hi, my name is***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible. I will return in under 5 minutes

what is the model and type of engine on the machine?

I apologize, but I will need to opt out and let another expert assist you, as I just seen you are located in Canada and I do not have access to Canadian parts lists.