Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

My pull rope is stuck after about 6 pulls on my brand new…

Customer Question
My pull rope is...

My pull rope is stuck after about 6 pulls on my brand new Honda eu1000i. What seems to be the problem

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just now. bought it two years ago and this is the first time I wanted to use it

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I would like to but it seems complicated on youtube

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I just wanted to know why this happened on a brand new product, right out of the box. First time I wanted to use it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Small Engine
11/15/2017
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 8 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Can you remove the spark plug, to see if engine will spin, it may have fluid on top of piston. Caused by a carburetor that has a stuck float, from lack of use.