Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Small Engine

My pull rope is stuck after about 6 pulls on my brand new

Customer Question
Honda eu1000i. What seems to...
my pull rope is stuck after about 6 pulls on my brand new Honda eu1000i. What seems to be the problem
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: just now. bought it two years ago and this is the first time I wanted to use it
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I would like to but it seems complicated on youtube
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I just wanted to know why this happened on a brand new product, right out of the box. First time I wanted to use it
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Small Engine
11/15/2017
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 1 month ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Can you remove the spark plug, to see if engine will spin, it may have fluid on top of piston. Caused by a carburetor that has a stuck float, from lack of use.

Curtis B.
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician