Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

My husquvarna blower 350 bt idles but does not get to full…

My husquvarna blower 350...

My husquvarna blower 350 bt idles but does not get to full power without starting to die. Pulled air cleaner and am seeing gas dripping from the carb. Replace carb? Other ideas

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?

Fresh fuel

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not aware of anything

11/14/2017
Wayne, Engine Rebuilder

Hi I'm Wayne

I will be assisting you today with this issue

Yes what you are describing is the jet in the carb is plugged

You need to rebuild or replace Carb, easier to replace

I hope this helps you

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thanks will try new carb

Welcome

Please remember to rate my answer

so I get credit for the question

Morning

Just following up with you

did my answer help you ??

Please remember to rate my answer

or the money you paid stays at JA

and I get nothing for my time

Wayne, Engine Rebuilder