Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Ineed the cost of a model7033 with out the transfer switch…

Customer Question
Ineed the cost of...

Ineed the cost of a model7033 with out the transfer switch ,I know a 200 amp switch comes with the package. What is the value of the switch and it's model number??

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Ijust lost a 7kw generator that I have had for 14 yrs,I think I can use the transfer switch?????

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make and model of the generator? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Iwas told that the old one would work ,I need the deduct price if Ipurchased the generator by it's self

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

NO

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

JUST NEED THE PRICES REQUESTED

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Small Engine
11/13/2017
Technician: Hank F., Technician replied 9 months ago
Hank F.
Hank F., Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am going to assist you with this.

What is your ZIP code?