Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Are parts interchangeable on grasshopper mowers. Model 720K…

Customer Question
Are parts interchangeable on...

Are parts interchangeable on grasshopper mowers

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make and model of the mower? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Model 720K Serial#350363 air cooled no radiator 2nd one Model #725 Serial #451405 has a radiator

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Would like books on both models and also are parts ennterchangable, deck and steering pumps

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Small Engine
11/12/2017
Technician: Wayne, Engine Rebuilder replied 8 months ago
Wayne, Engine Rebuilder

Hi Deb

I'm Wayne

I will be assisting you on this issue today

Engine Parts most are not, except for Carb. muffler

starter ,flywheel etc

all deck parts are

I hope this helps you

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.