Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Our genmerator is shnowing a light and now a "yellow Lightm"

Customer Question
Our genmerator is shnowing...

Our genmerator is shnowing a green light and now a "yellow Lightm " is on too.

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make and model of the generator? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is about 6 years old. 25000 whatever. Sorry I do not know the model #

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Not if it is major

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not at this time

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Small Engine
11/12/2017
Technician: Hank F., Technician replied 8 months ago
Hank F.
Hank F., Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am going to assist you with this.

What are the brand, model and serial numbers of the genset?