Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

13 gallons 125 dpi cuts out after running for a minute.

Customer Question
Campbell 13 gallons 125...

Campbell 13 gallons 125 dpi cuts out after running for a minute. After a half hour it will start and cut out after a minute. Appears to be over heating

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?

No fuel. Electric

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Using this to flush my irrigation system as I've done for the last 20 years

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Small Engine
11/11/2017
Technician: Wayne, Engine Rebuilder replied 9 months ago
Wayne, Engine Rebuilder

Hi I'm Wayne

I will be assisting you with this issue today

Does the motor stop, or the compressor not building air ??

Let me know

Motor stops. Now today it's running fine; yesterday it was failing regularly. Today I filled the tank, pulled the pin to release the air and the motor continued to cycle correctly. Did the latter several times.
sorry for not getting back to you; had unexpected company.
Let me get back to you should it continue to fail.

Hi

Get back to me on your results

HI

Did my answer help you ??

Let me know , so I get credit for the question

Morning Just following up with you did my answer help you ?? Please remember to rate my answer or the money you paid stays at JA and I get nothing for my time Wayne