Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Have Husqvarna yah 18542, 12 yr old, that is very slow in…

Customer Question
Second opinion] Have Husqvarna...

Second opinion] Have Husqvarna yah 18542, 12 yr old, that is very slow in reverse. Has Hydro Gear transmission. Any suggestions on adjust or cleaning linkage?

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just this season

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Probably

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Engine runs good., goes like heck in forward, regularly maintinwd

Mechanic's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old the engine is? And has it done anything like this in the past?

Engine is 2005, with little over 600 hours

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Small Engine
11/11/2017
Technician: Donald, Small Engine Technician replied 8 months ago
Donald
Donald, Small Engine Technician

Hello. Thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is***** will be happy to assist you.

Are you still in need of a second opinion? If so, please let me know. We can continue from here.

No i'm good. I was able to pull deck and then lift mover up ro access linkage. All is fixed and finished cutting yard.

Thanks for letting me know. I do hope all continues to go well for you.