Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Jonsered saw CS2255 cant run throttle wide open .bring

Customer Question
Jonsered saw CS2255 cant...

Jonsered saw CS2255 cant run throttle wide open .bring throttle up until you get full speed it runs great. is there a reason why .starts and runs good you have to back off throttle to get speed and power then runs and cuts good

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Some time.back off throttle runs good

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Might

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

When started it wood run wide open you wood have to back off a little . now it dies pull trigger up slow runs good bring it up to full speed got power cant run trigger all the way

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?

Don't have a shut off use premixed no ethanal

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Small Engine
10/20/2017
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 9 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Try adjusting the high speed screw in the carburetor, with the throttle wide open.

Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 8 months ago

I see question is still open.???