Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I got a mgi golf buggy I need to replace first knuckle on…

Customer Question
I got a mgi...

I got a mgi golf buggy I need to replace first knuckle on the handle where it fold. Problem want to remove the knuckle but cable in the way do I have to remove box at handle to pull it back. Thanks

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your electric?

Mgi 2007

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes I can do. I don't want to cut the cable

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That about it

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Small Engine
10/7/2017
Technician: Dan, Technician replied 10 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. What is the full make, model and serial number from the ID tag? I will need time to dig out some info and we can follow up as needed. I help on here as time allows.