Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

My Cub Cadet Zero Turn M48 lawn mower just died when I was…

Customer Question
My Cub Cadet Zero...

My Cub Cadet Zero Turn M48 lawn mower just died when I was mowing. It is full of gas, battery is charged to 12.8 volts. When I try to start it back up and turn the key, I didn't even get a clicking sound. nothing. Any ideas?

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?

Yes, Fresh fuel.

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I replaced the ignition key last summer. That part is brand new.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Small Engine
10/6/2017
Technician: JON, Small Engine Technician replied 10 months ago
JON
JON, Small Engine Technician
Check the fuse. Sounds like a fuse blew. Fuse will be located near the battery