Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

We just purchased a 52" Tiger Cat 22 hp for commercial use…

Customer Question
We just purchased a...

We just purchased a 52" Tiger Cat 22 hp for commercial use and need to document cost of routine maintenance including parts and labor. Would you be able to provide an itemized list?

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

The machine was purchased last year and I need to project costs for 3 years.

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Would prefer to have someone else do it

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Cannot think of anything

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Small Engine
10/6/2017
Technician: Wayne, Engine Rebuilder replied 10 months ago
Wayne, Engine Rebuilder

Hi I'm Wayne

I will help you with this

this will take a bit

This is needed for commercial client cost documentation, so I need it in writing.
Sorry, written means from a third party source.
I can get the steps from the manual, what I need is the cost

Hi

Am I the 3rd party??

I tried to get the info from SCAG and they sent me here. Is there a company in 11701 zip that does routine maintenance that can give me an estimate?
Thanks for your help, Wayne, but this is not going to be useful to me.
Goodbye.

OK