Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Where can i order a fuel injector pump fora perkins 4.203…

Customer Question
Where can i order...

Where can i order a fuel injector pump fora perkins 4.203 engine?

Mechanic's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old the engine is? And has it done anything like this in the past?

The engine is a 1992. it isleaking diesel into the crankcase. Just started recently.

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Maybe? How difficult is it?

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I am an amature mechanice but I do have skills with tools and with stuff breaking I am an DYI McGiver....

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Small Engine
10/6/2017
Technician: Wayne, Engine Rebuilder replied 10 months ago
Wayne, Engine Rebuilder

Hi I'm Wayne

I will help you with this

I will look this up for you

but it would be cheaper to have a pump shop replace the front seal