Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have a black and decker 40v battery operating leaf blower.

Customer Question
I have a black...

I have a black and decker 40v battery operating leaf blower. battery is fully charged but it won't start up

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make and model of the blower? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It's less than 2 years old. black and decker LSWV36

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No i don't think so. battery is fully charged and it just won't start. it worked fine about one month ago

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Small Engine
10/5/2017
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 10 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Do you have a voltmeter to see if the switch has voltage to it? Are the blower parts snapped into place, so any safety switcj, would be engaged? Can you turn the blower wheel by reaching in, to be sure it is not locked ?