Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have a Kubota Gr 2110 Deisel,, low milage that is 7 years…

Customer Question
I have a Kubota...

I have a Kubota Gr 2110 Deisel,, low milage that is 7 years old. I have had two mechanics try to fix the engine that will now not start. awhatv do you suggest?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Model is 15925

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have had a complete tune up, the gas checked for water, you name it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Small Engine
10/4/2017
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 7 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

On the top of the engine, front right side, is the fuel kill solenoid. Does it move when you turn on the key? Any smoke when cranking from exhaust?

I see question is still open.??

Curtis B.
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician