Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have a quality farm and country lawn mower the model

Customer Question
Hi my name is*****...

Hi my name is***** have a quality farm and country lawn mower the model number is ***** I need a manual for it

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make and model of the mower? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

I'm not sure how old it it. Probably 18-20. The model is 168971

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes I do

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

That's about it I just can't find a manual and I really need one

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Small Engine
10/4/2017
Technician: JON, Small Engine Technician replied 10 months ago
JON
JON, Small Engine Technician
It's made by AYP. You can download the parts portion of the manual (free) by going to
http://www.outdoordistributors.com/parts.html
Click on "F" for Frigidair Home Products, then click on "CLICK HERE if you can't find your owners manual", enter your model number "Q185H46B: and download the manual in PDF.
Note the owners manual is part number 173483 and is avaliable from for $4.52 + shippingLet me know if you need anything else as I am here for you.
Please remember to rate me as I strive to do my best and your rating helps me to achieve this
It's made by AYP. You can download the parts portion of the manual (free) by going tohttp://www.outdoordistributors.com/parts.htmlClick on "F" for Frigidair Home Products, then click on "CLICK HERE if you can't find your owners manual", enter your model number 168971: and download the manual in PDF.
Note the owners manual is part number 173483 and is avaliable from for $4.52 + shipping
Hi Jon I did exactly what you said and I can't get the manual. It won't load so something is messed up. Is there anyway you can send the manual itself to me through email
Let me see if I can upload PDF
Okay thanks! Sorry for the inconvenience

are you wanting parts diagrams ?

Here is parts breakdown and place you can buy what parts are still avail.

http://www.partstree.com/parts/electrolux/mowers-lawn-garden-tractor/q185h46b-quality-lawn-tractor-2000/

Thanks. And I would like the manual the repair manual. I'm having trouble with the deck and the deck engagement. Is there any diagram out there for that

I​ am not seeing an actual repair manual for this, only parts list and diagrams