Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

To access, i need a mobile phone #, but I don't have

Customer Question
To access, i need...

To access, i need a mobile phone #, but I don't have one...only a landline phone...

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Dealing with lawn mower engine , or mobile phone question?

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make and model of the mower? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Briggs and stratton, I think 1990's or 2000's... the engine was

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Mounted on a sears push mower recently...

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Engine has been running fine but just developed a problem with the air vane governor...now the engine will run well only if the vane is held against the engine without letting it go...

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Small Engine
10/3/2017
Technician: JON, Small Engine Technician replied 10 months ago
JON
JON, Small Engine Technician

Hi, my name is***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible. I will return in under 5 minutes

Carb needs to be removed and cleaned as you have clogged high speed carb jet.

Let me know if you need anything else as I am here for you. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to do my BEST, ***** ***** ratings help me to achieve this. 5 STAR RATING IS MY GOAL AND WHAT I STRIVE FOR