Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Where can I find the oil filter on an LX790 engine - it is…

Customer Question
Where can I find...

Where can I find the oil filter on an LX790 engine - it is installed in a New Holland LS120 skid-steer loader? ... tony

Mechanic's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old the engine is? And has it done anything like this in the past?

I estimate age @ 20 years - I just want to change the filter and cannot locate it...tony

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The loader has a skik pan underneath which prevents seeing anything from the bottom - could it be on the front of the engine behind seat frame? cannot see it from either side or rear..tony

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Small Engine
10/3/2017
Technician: Wayne, Engine Rebuilder replied 10 months ago
Wayne, Engine Rebuilder

Hi I'm Wayne

I will help you with this

it is left side of the engine

open the door for that battery it is in there

I hope this helps you

Hi. If this helped you

Please rate my answer 4 or more stars.

That is the only way I get credit for the question

or the money you paid stays at JA and I get nothing for my time.

If you need more info use the REPLY button

Not the Poor/Bad service.

Morning Just following up with you did my answer help you ?? Please remember to rate my answer or the money you paid stays at JA and I get nothing for my time Wayne