Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Locktion of fues on Huskee LT4200 lawn tractor? A week or…

Customer Question
Locktion of fues on...

Locktion of fues on Huskee LT4200 lawn tractor?

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

A week or so.

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Small Engine
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/3/2017
Technician: JON, Small Engine Technician replied 10 months ago
JON
JON, Small Engine Technician

Hi, my name is***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible. I will return in under 5 minutes

what is the model from under the seat of this machine? Most fuses are located near the battery under the hood area on the right side, or if the battery is under the seat, you will need to remove the battery and look in the area under the battery

Let me know if you need anything else as I am here for you. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to do my BEST, ***** ***** ratings help me to achieve this. 5 STAR RATING IS MY GOAL AND WHAT I STRIVE FOR