Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Getting error 1902 on Generac 11KW HSB. Serial number

Customer Question
Getting error 1902 on...

Getting error 1902 on Generac 11KW HSB

Mechanic's Assistant: How old is the appliance? Have you gotten error messages before?

Serial number(###) ###-####

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I’m actually inquiring for my brother who is in Puerto Rico and ask me to help find the replacement part according to that error

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I live in CT and don’t know where is a distributor or where to find parts for this generator and ship to him

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Small Engine
All set with the $5 payment, thanks!
10/2/2017
Technician: Hank F., Technician replied 10 months ago
Hank F.
Hank F., Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am going to assist you with this.

To find your nearest Generac dealer, go to http://www.generac.com/dealer-locator?category=1

Was this what you wanted to know?

Hello, was this what you wanted to know?

Did you find a dealer?