Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I need the manual for a ONAN 12.0 generator. my father is in…

Customer Question
Hello i need the...

Hello i need the manual for a ONAN 12.0 generator. my father is in the USVI and his generator failed him

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make and model of the generator? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Approx 15-120 years old. it an ONAN 12.0

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes he is in the islands and got hurt by the hurricane and needs teh manual emailed to him i sent him filters but now he is having electrical issues

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Thats all i have can you help? i just need the PDF manual for the ONAN 12.0 generator

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Small Engine
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/1/2017
Technician: Wayne, Engine Rebuilder replied 10 months ago
Wayne, Engine Rebuilder

Hi I'm Wayne

I will help you with

I need the model for it