Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have troybilt riding mower with Koehler courage 17.5 that…

Customer Question
I have troybilt riding...

I have troybilt riding mower with Koehler courage 17.5 that won't turn over.

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make and model of the mower? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

3 yrs old.. Bronco, purchased at lowes. Mfg # 13wv78ks011

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I'm willing to try

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

When the key is turned, it makes a loud buzz as if either something's rotating and not engaging... or as if a pump has activated

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Small Engine
9/30/2017
Technician: Donald, Small Engine Technician replied 10 months ago
Donald
Donald, Small Engine Technician

Hello. Thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is***** will be happy to assist you.

How long has it been since your engine last performed to your satisfaction?

Do you already have the preliminary details of my issue?

Yes, I have your details. How long has this problem existed?

Sometimes the buzzing sound can occur if your battery is not fully charged.