Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have a Cummins Onan RV QD 10000. It cut off while. Drivimg…

Customer Question
I have a Cummins...

I have a Cummins Onan RV QD 10000. It cut off while

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Drivimg down the road. It is flashing 3 times. It will start and run for a few seconds and then cut off. What can I check?

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?

We were a little less than a half of tank of fuel

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

We are on the road on a trip. So I guess so

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It has 604 hours on it

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Small Engine
9/30/2017
Technician: Hank F., Technician replied 10 months ago
Hank F.
Hank F., Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am going to assist you with this.

What is the full model number of the genset?