Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have a Deere garden tractor that has a Kawasaki engine in…

Customer Question
I have a john Deere...
I have a john Deere garden tractor that has a Kawasaki engine in it. I bought the tractor around 1985 and the engine has been dependable until now. It has quit running, the engine continues to crank but not start. I have replaced the fuel pump but it still would not start. I have removed the carburetor and have not been able to find a new one. Any suggestions?
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Small Engine
9/29/2017
Technician: JON, Small Engine Technician replied 10 months ago
JON
JON, Small Engine Technician

Hi, my name is***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible. I will return in under 5 minutes

what model is the engine and/or mower?

E/no FC420VA88726

IS THIS A JOHN DEERE 170 MOWER?

The FC420V carb part number is:###-##-####