Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Curtis I have a poulan pro leaf plower. I cant get it to…

Customer Question
Curtis I have a poulan...
Curtis I have a poulan pro leaf plower. I cant get it to run. I have changed the carberator, the fuel tank the fuel filter and all the fuel lines. I have also changed the spark plug. Now it will start but quiet like it ran out of gas. it would have to be fully choke to get started. I don't know what I am doing wrong. hope you can help . Harold
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Small Engine
9/29/2017
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 10 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Have you ran a compression test? 140 psi. Have you swapped the two carburetor hoses?

I have swapped the two hoses how mever I did a spark test and there is no sparfk or a very weak spark.

Take the wire off the kill switch, and be sure the wire from coil is not grounded, then see if to works.

I see question is still open.??