Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have replaced 19&20 cracked courage with used blocks but…

Customer Question
I have replaced 19&20...

I have replaced 19&20 cracked courage with used blocks but cannot find anymore.icanot afford to keep doing this. could give me a break ov short blocks.the local dealers will not help.

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

About 5 years I repair cub cadets &sel them to people who cannot afford anew mower the short block cost more than I can sell the mower for.

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make and model of the mower? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

1042 cub cadet about 1997 or later

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No thanks you very much.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Small Engine
9/29/2017
Technician: JON, Small Engine Technician replied 8 months ago
JON
JON, Small Engine Technician

Hi, my name is***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible. I will return in under 5 minutes

What exactly are you looking for here? I do not understand the question

ined the block replaced
Technician: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 8 months ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator
Hi:
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. Please read the following message very carefully. :)
It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly Cub Cadet for warranty assistance?
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Best,
Gina-Moderator
Technician: ,  replied 8 months ago
Phone call session started