Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have a homelite eater and it runs really rough. It's a…

Customer Question
I have a homelite...

I have a homelite weed eater and it runs really rough. It's a 26cs ut33600.

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

For several months now. I've cleaned spark plug and regapped it. I've changed gas and I had to boost idle up to keep it running.

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can, yes.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Nothing I can think of at the moment.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Small Engine
9/28/2017
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 10 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Fuel lines good, not cracked or split where they connect to carburetor ? Have you tried to adjust the low and high speed screws with it running?