Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Starter rope puller will not pull new rope. Since i replaced…

Customer Question
Starter rope puller will...

Starter rope puller will not pull new rope

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Since i replaced the rope

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Small Engine
9/28/2017
Technician: JON, Small Engine Technician replied 10 months ago
JON
JON, Small Engine Technician

Hi, my name is***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible. I will return in under 5 minutes

w​hen you installed the new rope, did you make sure to load the spring? it pulled out and retracted fine off the machine?