Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

We have a Onan Genset RV LP Generator 6000 and it won't

Customer Question
We have a Onan...

We have a Onan Genset RV LP Generator 6000 and it won't start. It has one spark when you let go of the start button? Is the coil bad?

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?

Yes, we just filled the LP tank today and the shut-off valve is open.

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Hopefully

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No. just trying to figure out why it won't start.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Small Engine
9/28/2017
Technician: Hank F., Technician replied 10 months ago
Hank F.
Hank F., Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am going to assist you with this.

What is the full model number of the genset?