Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Brushhog want move tell me what to look for. Today. New

Customer Question
Brushhog want move tell...

Brushhog want move tell me what to look for

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Today

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

New belts was moving just stoped

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Small Engine
9/27/2017
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 10 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Make and model number?

Typical mower has drive belt from engine to the transmissions and the belt will be brpken or off, It is the top belt, bottom belt drives mower deck, upper belt drive tractor.