Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Troy-Built TR360. Will not start. Has spark, fuel and clear…

Customer Question
Troy-Built TR360. Will not...

Troy-Built TR360. Will not start. Has spark, fuel and clear air intake.

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?

Had it just serviced and have used it three times

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Hope to if I have time

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I think of....Have pulled the plug several times making sure it was not fouled and each time it was wet at removal.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Small Engine
9/26/2017
Technician: Donald, Small Engine Technician replied 10 months ago
Donald
Donald, Small Engine Technician

Hello. Thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is***** will be happy to assist you.

Have you tried a new spark plug?