Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

My Chamberlain opener will not run at all. When I push the…

Customer Question
My Chamberlain opener will...

My Chamberlain opener will not run at all. When I push the lock button the lights just flash continuously like a machine gun. The sensors appear to be aligned and on.

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just today

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

All was fine until this morning. The plug is hot and nothing works but the lights flashing

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Small Engine
9/26/2017
Technician: Wayne, Engine Rebuilder replied 10 months ago
Wayne, Engine Rebuilder

Hi I'm Wayne

I will help you with this

if the plug is hot, DO NOT USE IT ,sounds like motor is jammed

if you count the flashes that is the code for trouble shooting

I hope this helps you

Hi. If this helped you

Please rate my answer 4 or more stars.

That is the only way I get credit for the question

or the money you paid stays at JA and I get nothing for my time.

If you need more info use the REPLY button

Not the Poor/Bad service.