Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I am having a great deal of trouble re-assembling the deck…

Customer Question
I am having a...

I am having a great deal of trouble re-assembling the deck after replacing the blade drive belt. For one, I do not see how the PTO tension control connects to the belt pulleys.

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I have been working on it for the past two weeks, off and on.

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I am.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

This is my main problem for now.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Small Engine
9/26/2017
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 10 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Make and model? Deck size?