Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Service door for Onan 4KYFA26100K GENERATOR. SERIAL #

Customer Question
Service door for Onan...

Service door for Onan 4KYFA26100K GENERATOR

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make and model of the generator? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

SERIAL # D02057422

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

YES, THE DOOR FELL OFF ON A TRIP. IT JUST NEEDS TO BE REPLACED AND PROPERLY SECURED.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The generator is over 10 years old.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Small Engine
I have not received an answer in 48 hours.
???
Answered in 1 day by:
9/27/2017
Technician: Hank F., Technician replied 10 months ago
Hank F.
Hank F., Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am going to assist you with this.

The part number for the complete service door assembly is 405−6384−01. It can be ordered through any Onan dealer.

To find your nearest Onan dealer/distributor, go to https://power.cummins.com/sales-service-locator

Was this what you wanted to know?