Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I need ato know how to re assemble carb springs on a. I took…

Customer Question
I need ato know...

I need ato know how to re assemble carb springs on a

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I took it apart and i can't figure out how to place springs for carb

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

It is a po50022sh

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Would it be possible to e-mail me a diagram of spring pllacement ?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Small Engine
9/25/2017
Technician: JON, Small Engine Technician replied 10 months ago
JON
JON, Small Engine Technician

Hi, my name is***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible. I will return in under 5 minutes

will need the model of the engine as carb springs are listed under engine specs.

Where is mod no located on engine ?
it is a 5hp brigs & stratton nod 500 series
This no taken from engine 0705235456083
This is the only no I could find .
Jon,Are you there?

I am here sorry for delay. model and type are on shroud above exhaust.

does your engine have a primer bulb?