Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Is there an extension longer than the one supplied with the…

Customer Question
Is there an extension...

Is there an extension longer than the one supplied with the foot switch

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Have been trying to get an extension cable for two weeks

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I have installed my 5 ton log splitter on a work table....the foot switch no longer reaches the ground..I am trying to buy an extension

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Small Engine
9/24/2017
Technician: Wayne, Engine Rebuilder replied 10 months ago
Wayne, Engine Rebuilder

Hi I'm Wayne

I will help you with this

is that the one with the electric cord ??

Thank you for that

No there is no extension for that

I suggest to cut the cord, and splice in a piece of cord

I hope this helps you

Hi. If this helped you

Please rate my answer 4 or more stars.

That is the only way I get credit for the question

or the money you paid stays at JA and I get nothing for my time.

If you need more info use the REPLY button

Not the Poor/Bad service.