Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Not and engine question, however when you pull leaver to…

Customer Question
Hi not and engine...

Hi not and engine question, however when you pull leaver to start cutting deck nothing happens ?

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?

Fuel is in take its running was cutting and went to start cutting deck but it did not work

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If its not too difficult, otherwise i will get john deere a get to look at it

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No everything else seems to be working fine

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Small Engine
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/24/2017
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 10 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Make and model? Is the belt on all the pulleys from the engine, to the blade spindles?

I see question is still open, did you see my response?